Welcome back to another weekly update, where I share the news from this past week at TRON.
Let’s get into it!
- TRON’s blockchain height exceeded 49.04M with a total of 5,793 nodes across the network.
- The total number of accounts on TRON MainNet reached 144,875,300, with 1,129,483 new accounts added this week.
- The total number of transactions on the TRON network topped 5B, with 46.94M new transactions recorded last week.
- The TVL on TRON surpassed $11.7B.
- On February 28, TRON integrated with the multi-asset digital trading platform Uphold, allowing users to self-custody their TRX, giving them more control over their assets.
- The TRON Grand Hackathon Season 4, jointly launched by TRON and Huobi, is in full swing, with 6 tracks and a prize pool totaling 500K USDD. The registration entry for the Hackathon goes through April 15 and is available on DoraHacks, an organization connecting hackers to enterprises.
- The TRON team attended ETHDenver 2023, which attracted attention from the global community.
- TRON’s official Discord URL has been upgraded to discord.gg/trondao.
- Justin Sun recently told CNBC in an exclusive interview that unified regulation is good for the industry, because blockchain itself is focusing on providing unified standards for global payments and settlements. According to Sun, the Asian markets “with a transparent and clear regulation” will drive the next crypto bull run in 2023 and 2024.
Be sure to get signed up for our email newsletter at the bottom of the trondao.org homepage so you don’t miss the latest from TRON!
And thanks so much for watching! Don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE this video.
I’ll see you all next week for another weekly update!
Bye for now!!!