TRON Weekly Update
You know what time it is! It’s time for the weekly update. Here’s the news from this past week at TRON. So, let’s get straight to it!
- TRON blockchain height exceeded 47.84M with a total of 5,607 nodes across the network.
- The total number of accounts on TRON MainNet reached 137,027,282, with 1,723,324 new accounts added this week.
- The total number of transactions on TRON reached 4.69B, and 51.31M new transactions were recorded this week.
- The TVL on TRON surpassed $10.8 B
- On January 14, TRX went live on the BlockBank app, and the TRON network was also added to the DeFi party on the app.
- Huobi launched a New Year Benefits campaign. Users who deposit TRX for seven days at Huobi Earn can enjoy an APY of 25%.
- On January 20, H.E. Justin Sun joined the Twitter Space held by Venus Protocol and shared his insights on the TRON ecosystem.
- In his interview with Reuters on January 13, Justin Sun said he is willing to spend $1 billion of his own funds on buying assets belonging to Digital Currency Group (DCG), the parent company of crypto lender Genesis. Sun also told Reuters that “the acquisition depends on the evaluation of the situation”.
- TRONSCAN: The feature of hiding small-amount transactions in transfer records is now live on the Account Details/Contract Details/Token Details page. 94 tokens have been entered.
That’s the update. Please take a moment to LIKE and SHARE the YouTube video. As always, stop by next week for another weekly update!